Expert Roof Replacement & Roof Repair
We Are The Roofing Experts
Your roof may be your home’s toughest and hardest working component. Each day, it stands up to the elements, including strong ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun, wind exposure, and storms. Many roofing materials are on the market today, but even the best materials will eventually succumb to this onslaught. If your home is in need of a roof replacement, DeG Contracting LLC is happy to help.
Roof replacement is a vital service; it’s vital to the safety of your home and family. That’s why you shouldn’t leave the job to just any roof contractor or attempt to do it yourself. Instead, hire a roofing contractor you can trust, with competitive rates, high-quality materials, and years of experience in the industry. DeG Contracting LLC offers all of those and more to our customers. We have been providing top-notch roof contracting services in St. Louis, MO, since 1997, making us experts in the industry. Plus, we offer roof replacement at a price you can afford. Contact us today to learn more about our roofing services in St. Louis, MO.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate
Our Roofing Services
Our team at DeG Construction offers the following roofing services in St. Louis, MO:
- Roof installations
- Roof repairs
- Roof inspections
- Roof maintenance
As part of ensuring your roof remains durable and sturdy, regular maintenance and repairs are vital to extending the life of your roof. Further, an inspection can tell you if you need a new roof or if repairs will fix the problem.
Signs Your Roof Needs Repair
Recognizing the signs that your roof needs repair is important to maintaining the health of your roof and extending its lifespan as long as possible. By making the necessary repairs as soon as damage is noticed, you can maintain your roof and ensure you don’t have to make any costly replacements. You can determine that your roof needs repair by checking for the following:
- Water leaks: Water leaks are clear signs that your roof is damaged and should be inspected.
- Sagging roof: If your roof is sagging, either from poor installation or water damage, this should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Damaged shingles: Damage such as curled or cracked shingles is a sign of a weakened roof that needs repair.
- Missing or loose shingles: Whether from weather damage or everyday wear, missing shingles can lead to further damage.
- Darker shingles: If some of the shingles are showing up darker than others, this could be from mold growth or water damage.
- Higher energy bills: Your roof should be ventilating your home to ensure its comfort, but if your energy bill is higher, it could be because your HVAC systems have to work harder due to faults in your roof.
- Missing granules: Shingles have a rough, gritty texture as the result of granules; if these are falling off and missing, this could be because the shingles are weakening. Replacing them quickly will solve the problem.
Resolving these issues quickly is key to ensuring your roof’s stability and safety. If neglected, this could lead to further damage that will result in your roof having to be replaced.
When to Replace Your Roof
Consulting with our professionals is the best approach to determine if your roof needs to be replaced. They will inspect your roof and decide if they can make the necessary repairs or if a new roof would be better. In some cases, while repairing your roof may be possible, it may be more beneficial to replace it.
Many of the same signs from above could also be a sign your roof should be replaced; it may depend on the extent of the damage, the costs to fix them, and the age of your roof. Some signs of being aware of that could indicate your roof should be replaced include:
- Lifespan: The average asphalt roof lasts about 15 to 20 years. If your roof is older, a new roof may be required.
- Missing Shingles: If you have several patches of shingles missing, it may be more cost-effective to replace the entire roof.
- Extensive damage: The types of damage mentioned above (missing granules, curling, cracking) are all fixable in small amounts, but if most of your shingles look this way, a new roof is a necessity.
It can be incredibly stressful getting a new roof, but it doesn’t have to be if you choose the right roofing contractors in St. Louis, MO.
Why Choose DeG Contracting LLC?
Proper Roofing Techniques
Poor installation is one of the major reasons why residential roofing systems fail long before the end of their expected lifespans. Proper installation and maintenance can extend your roof’s service life.
We can install all types of roofing systems, and we believe in doing a quality job at a fair price. While it may feel odd to place trust immediately in a contractor that you just found online, we guarantee satisfaction with our services. DeG Contracting LLC has testimonials to prove that we take care of our residential roofing customers.
High-Quality Roofing Materials
GAF® is North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. Its roofs appear on thousands of homes throughout the country. Its complete roofing systems will last a long time with minimal maintenance. For the desired results, however, count on installation from a qualified roofer like DeG Contracting.
As a local GAF-certified contractor, we provide a 50-year material and labor warranty. Some of the industry’s finest warranties are included. Contact us today to learn more about your available options. GAF’s shingles are tough, attractive, and designed to perfectly match your home’s color palette.
DeG Contracting LLC has been serving St. Louis, MO, since 1997, providing them with over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. The years of experience have prepared us for how to care for your roofing needs through the toughest of storms, whether that be tornados, blizzards, or severe rain and hail. We know how to complete repairs to ensure your roof is returned to peak condition.
We also ensure that every roof installation in St. Louis, MO, is done with the utmost care, precision, and professionalism so that your roof can withstand years of tough weather conditions protecting you and your family.
Contact us today at (636) 928-7663 or send a text to get a free estimate on roof repairs or installation in St. Louis, MO.
Schedule a Free Inspection & Estimate Today
DeG Contracting LLC commits itself to providing you with the best service, every time. We believe in honesty, transparency and quality. Call or contact us online to get started!